dinsdag 5 januari 2016

Outfit | Something about sale shopping



Almost every piece of clothing I own was either bought in a second hand store or when it was on sale. There's just a few items for which I paid the full price. But hey, you gotta do something when you're a poor student with an addiction to new clothes. Thank God there's sale almost all year round these days.






h&m coat (on sale here) | promiss top | vintage broche | dr denim jeans | zara boots


When I first saw this coat, I immediately fell in love, but as it costed about €100, I decided to leave my lover (sorry Rinske) behind at the store. But every single time I saw her, I couldn't help but touch her, feel the softness of the faux fur and imagine how awesome it would be if I could actually buy it. And wear it.

And then, a couple of weeks ago, when I was gift shopping at The Hague, my dreams became reality. My lover was on sale. And instead of €100, I paid less than €40 for this beauty. Just look at how happy this coat makes me! The last picture says it all. I. Love. Sale. Shopping.

What's your latest sale buy? If you haven't bought anything yet, but if you're still craving some amazing sale finds... Zara has put some amazing items on sale. And Monki!! Monki has the best sale. And Weekday, let's not forget that store!! And... Well... There's just so much sale going on right now. I guess I should stay home for a while, to make sure I don't spend too much money. But I'm ok with that - I've got this coat to cuddle (once again: sorry Rinske).

Oh and P.S., if you've entered the Secret Santa Giveaway, be sure to check out my Instagram and Facebook account this very afternoon. There'll be some exciting news up on 4 P.M..... Whoop whoop!

20 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie look! Vind die coat super prettyy! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jaaaa, sale <3. Ik ben nog niet echt losgegaan, maar moet dit maar snel even doen. Nu kan het nog, hihi! Super tof je jas, I love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Je vind echt de leukste dingen in de sale voor maar heel weinig! Ik heb gister een slag geslagen in de H&M sale, het werd meer dan ik dacht haha, oeps.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hahaha happens every time! ;) Ben wel benieuwd naar wat je allemaal gekocht hebt nu haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. SOOOO PRETTY! Wat een awesome outfit ook Sas. Staat je echt goed! :) :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Super geluk met dat koopje, het is ook een prachtige jas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great post and photos!
    http://www.patagonia-jackets.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oooh lucky you! Wat een mooie jas! Lekker fluffy! XO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Prachtige outfit! De flared jeans maken je outfit echt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Oh ! I've seen this coat in my H&M before ! I really liked it !

    The pieces I really like are never on sale. If I wait too long, they disappear from the store... Veeeery sad life.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. That coat is sooooo pretty! It looks so good on you. I love the winter sale, I've bought a few gems myself too!
    Project NW | Newtrals vs Neutrals Palette Review

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Thank you Noortje!! You've made me curious, haha. What did you buy? :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. That usually happens to me as well... Too bad, because most of the time, the items I reaaaaally want are the most expensive items in store, haha! Maybe you'll be lucky as well next time!! ;) Keep your hopes up, haha! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Wat een gave outfit, en wat is de broche een leuk detail in je outfit!

    Liefs,
    Jamie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Je ziet er geweldig uit! Nu wil ik ook een flared jeans <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Dankjewel!! Zeker kopen, haha, ik ben verliefd op de mijne! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Hele toffe outfit, staat je super goed!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen