donderdag 14 januari 2016

An almost perfect vintage movie couple



If you follow me on Instagram, you may have already seen a sneak peek of this shoot. Rinske and I took these photos with selftimer on the day we turned in this red Aygo (featured in the pic) for a white Yaris. As far as I know, Rinske has been dreaming about this car for a long long time. I remember her talking about it when we just started dating, back in 2012. Years go by so fast!!

This shoot started out as a joke, but I guess it ended up more serious than we at first thought. Getting rid of our old car may have been a bit more emotional than we wanted to admit. But hello, it's been our (mostly Rinske's) loyal mate for 8 years. Somehow I kind of forgot about this shoot - we did it about three months ago, hence the short sleeves and the freezing cold milkshakes. So, with "better late than never" in our minds... Let's take a look at the shoot!








She's wearing: vintage dress + belt | shoes from Hungary // I'm wearing: dr denim jeans | esprit blouse | vintage scarf | h&m shoes


I really like how these pics turned out. The lighting isn't everything, I know. I lost lots of details in the background, so these probably aren't the best pictures you've seen lately. But our couple dressing was very on point this very day. Our outfits match perfectly. If it wasn't for the shiny red and modern car, we'd be a perfect vintage movie couple, right?! Drinking milkshakes while sitting on our car, while enjoying a view.... Or well, coming to think of it... We'd probably have to be a girl and a guy to be the perfect vintage movie couple. Hehe. So, correction, we look like an almost perfect vintage movie couple.

By the way... Guys, seriously, what's up with this week? I just have to talk about this with you for a second. Last Sunday David Bowie passed away and yesterday we all got the news Alan Rickman (probably most known as Severus Snape in Harry Potter, or at least... To me he is) passed away. They were both just 69 years old and they both died of cancer. A horrible, horrible disease, I guess we could all agree on that.

As they'd do at Hogwarts... Let's raise our wands <3

8 opmerkingen: