zondag 24 januari 2016

Update | cold days, hot sale



Hurray, I'm back!

It's been quiet on the blog... When I started SASHIONBLOG in August 2015, I had the resolution to really blog regularly. I did quite a good job if I may say so at the start, haha, but now it almost seems like the New Year's resolution to go to the gym often... On the 1st of January, the gym is packed with people working out. On the 2nd day of the new year, a few people have already given up on their resolutions and a week later... Well, it's like new year didn't even happen.

Resolutions are hard to keep up. So I didn't blog regularly. But in the end, what's more important: high quality content, or regular updates written with an "oh well I have to post SOMETHING..." state of mind? I guess we all know the answer to that.





I'm wearing: c&a sweater | h&m pants and necklace | zara heels | lafont glasses


I think my lack of motivation might also have something to do with the cold and dark days, without any sunshine. That just can't make a person happy and eager to keep up with their resolutions, whether they're about going to the gym or blogging regularly. For me, a dark, cold winter period equals lack of motivation.

But back to the happy things. I've gone back to writing (new posts are really coming up this time) and I've gone back to updating my interior and closet. When it comes to interior, I think creating something pretty is a never ending project. Even when I'm finally satisfied, I still have to change things every few months. Am I the only one doing this? :D

This updated spot makes me very happy though. And there are lots of new items involved, like the cactus candle. How cool does it look with the pink candle?! I guess it would also look cool with an orchid tone, what do you think? The plant is new as well, we bought it for about €13,00 at Praxis, a Dutch hardware kind of store.

The pink pillow is new as well. I bought it on sale. The price was €2,00, but H&M had a VERY cool sale on sale thing going on at the time, so we got another 50% off and ended up paying the unbelievably low price of €1,00 for it.

And there's more. The pants were on sale as well: €5,00 on the pricetag, but €2,50 with the sale on sale! And the necklace... Took it home for €3,50. Now that's what I call a great budget look. The only think I wouldn't really wear right now are the heels. WAY too cold. But hey, don't they look cool in the pics? ;)

What do you think about our updated interior?! And what do you think of my super cheap sale buys? :D

17 opmerkingen:

  1. Hele leuke foto's zo! Ik moet echt nog een flared jeans vinden :o

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Same! Ik plaats ook alleen nog maar als ik echt iets heb wat ik graag wil delen :) (ps. love the pics <3)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik ben het met je eens, posten om het posten is een no no. Trouwens die foto in fot, wat een super leuk idee! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dankjewel!! Jaa goed zoeken, haha, misschien hangt er voor jou ook nog wel een mooie in de sale! Ik ben zo verliefd op flared jeans! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een leuke foto's heel spontaan liefs x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat zijn het hele leuke fototjes! Je kamer ziet er ook zo mooi uit. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat zie je er leuk uit! En je nieuwe interieur spullen zijn ook erg mooi! :D

    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ik ben het met je eens! Super leuke foto's trouwens

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow wat een leuke foto's zo binnen! De jeans en killer heels zien er top uit!

    Liefs, Lauren
    http://www.lachanna.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Leuke foto's babe! <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Vrolijke post met leuke foto's! Ik heb juist weinig motivatie als het lekker weer buiten is. Grappig om te lezen.

    www.sofarsosabine.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wat een leuke foto's!! En wat heb je leuke dingen gescoord in de sale!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I'm in love with your photography. Great post!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Wat een prachtige foto's, die heels van de Zara zijn zo onwijs mooi!
    en ik geef je groot gelijk, berichtjes posten heeft eigenlijk alleen maar zin op het moment dat je het echt wil en daar zin in heb ipv dat je het doet omdat er iets online 'moet' komen. bloggen doe je immers omdat je het leuk vindt :)

    liefs joelle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen