vrijdag 23 oktober 2015

Some of the worst pictures ever taken of me



I always love blogposts filled with photobloopers (Linda's are my favorites and this website shows a bunch of great bloopers as well). They make me smile and they're always quite recognizable: we all have those photos were our face just doesn't work, where our body looks strange or where the timing was just terribly off. As I haven't updated my blog very recently, I decided to give you guys a special treat and show you some of the worst pictures that were taken of me. Or at least the worst pictures recently. Because if I have to show you ALL of these pictures... Well, let's just say it would take a year to scroll through all of them.





These are two quite common photos of me. On the left you can see a classic "SAY CHEEEEESE" situation and on the right... Well, let's say that's just my classic "I don't know how to pose anymore so I'm just gonna go all Miley Cyrus and stick my tongue out."



I certainly look like I'm right in the middle of posing here. But besides posing, I'm also wondering why the pockets on these shorts are so small (I can barely find them) and why people ALWAYS have to walk by when we're taking outfit pics on a usually so quiet location. So much can happen in just one picture!



"Can you PLEASE tell me how to pose?!"



"But really, will you help me pose?"



On the end of each photoshoot, there's always one picture where I'm REALLY close (I'm always like "aaand we're done! Let me see those results!!" and my girlfriend just keeps taking photos until I'm so close the camera won't focus anymore) or where I'm with a creepy smile and my thumbs up. "Looks like we're done. Great shoot, great shoot."

In case you'd like to know: I edited the picture above with my mobile phone. I downloaded an app called "Emoji Camera Sticker Maker" for the emoji's (no shit Sherlock) and I used Aillis for the sparkles and pretty accessories (hat, bunny ears and crown). The emoji app is as far I can see just for Android phones (but iPhone probably has the exact same thing, but with another name) and Aillis is available for both!

Do you like seeing these kinds of bloopers? And do you have an article filled with photo bloopers as well? Do tell, please, and make me smile :)

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Haha herkenbare foto's zitten er tussen. Leuk om die ook eens te delen inderdaad :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I don't see what's wrong with any of those photos! I have photos of myself that are much worse :P

    XX www.laurenlouvaine.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Haha zo herkenbaar dit. Bij mij bestaat vaak de helft uit de outfitfoto's uit dit soort gekke plaatjes. Misschien dat ik binnenkort ook maar zoiets ga posten, leuk! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ach, sommige vallen nog best mee hoor! Ze zijn in ieder geval wel grappig en lekker spontaan :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hahaha, geweldig om dit ook eens te delen. Zo grappig! Hier word ik vrolijk van :).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat leuk haha. Sommige foto's zijn heel herkenbaar!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Haha leuk om te zien :-D Je blijft een mooierd!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hahaha ja dat heb ik dus ook altijd!! Ach ja, daar kunnen we dan soms lekker om lachen met zijn allen! :D

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Dankjewel! FIjn om te horen haha, daar deel ik ze voor ! ;)

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Haha super grappig :)

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen