vrijdag 16 oktober 2015

OOTD | You can never go wrong with red and leopard (or can you?)



Every outfit I put on with this red Kenzo blazer and these leopard printed Andre boots is perfect. I'd like to state that the color red and the leopard print are a killer combination that works every time, but then again... When googling to see if this was true (google just knows everything), I also came across this. So now I'm not so sure anymore.







Kenzo blazer | Dr Denim jeans (via T.I.T.S.) | H&M sweater + scarf | Andre boots | Are You Swedish? tote


This blazer is a treasure I found in a Parisian vintage store. When you're planning a trip to Paris, be sure to put Chine Machine on your to visit list. I remember seeing a lot of pretty items for pretty good prices, and pretty much dying when deciding what I wanted to take with me (buying everything in store might seem a bit exorbitant). So remember this address: 100 Rue des Martyrs, 75018 Paris (near the Abbesses station). And to totally convince you: I bought this red beauty for €40 and I also grabbed a pretty blouse for €15. Now that's what I'd like to call a great shopping experience.

Another pretty thing I'd like to point out in this outfit: the jeans. I never thought I could pull flared jeans off (gosh, have I written this before on my blog? Sorry), but these Dr. Denim ones totally changed my mind. They are so comfy, I sometimes have to look down to check if I really didn't forget to put on pants that morning.

Have you ever had that feeling? That you just didn't put your pants on because they were too comfy? Or am I really the only one?

P.S. You can win the tote bag I'm wearing here!

21 opmerkingen:

  1. Stunning look! Love this scarf
    Have a great weekend

    kiss from Adela Acanski

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh HUN rest assured you do not look like that disastrous prom dress. I don't know whats worse, the satiny fabric or the heels :o I actually adore your outfit, the flare jeans and a little bit of shoulder padding makes you look really masculine to even out that whole kittish fabric and colour!
    MUCH LOVE KAREN
    (STYLESMORGASBORD) [BLOGLOVIN])

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een mooie look! En die sjaal <3 Love it!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Super leuke outfit! Ik vind je Kenzo blazer prachtig <3 X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wauw prachtige outfit! Die kleur van je blazer is zó mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love it! Topoutfit, ik zou hem zo copy pasten en dragen! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Leeuke outfit! Gaat goed samen die printjes en kleurtjes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hele mooie gewaagde, maar wel gave outfit! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Aaaaah prachtige look babe! Dit staat je heel goed. Je kan idd niet verkeer gaan met rood & leopard :)

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wat een onwijs aparte, maar erg mooie combi!
    Gedurfd maar toch heel tof <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wat een fantastische combinatie zeg, wauw! Staat je heel erg goed! En ouhh die winkel kende ik nog niet (schande eigenlijk, aangezien ik toch al best lang in Parijs zit) maar die ga ik dus zeker eens bezoeken! Thanks for sharing!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Dankjewel!! Vind ik ook, haha. Ben er echt verliefd op! :D

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Haha oh neee! Snel even bezoeken inderdaad, haha. Ik ben er zelf al een tijdje niet meer geweest. Laat je me weten of je wat leuks hebt kunnen vinden? :) Ik ben benieuwd!!

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Ik vind je jas en sjaal erg mooi staan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Wauw, wat een geweldige blazer zeg! Mooie look!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. […] my New Year’s Eve outfit in this top. I’m probably just gonna add a pair of jeans (these Dr. Denim flares!!!) and some flat shoes and create the comfiest party outfit […]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. […] And hello, what about the gold lamé tee from River Island? I could already see myself wear it with these […]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen