zondag 29 november 2015

This is what happens when I'm sick at home


Ohhhh those fall / winter days. The flu kicks in and before you know it, you're in bed for one day, with barely enough energy to get up and get your laptop to watch some tv shows on Netflix. As I don't have a Netflix account (I'm probably the only one in the world), I had to find something else to keep myself busy (I simply can't sleep for an entire day, as appealing as that might sound).

I found that something else in online shopping. And before I knew it, I had a basket filled with clothing, shoes and accessories and the amount of money in that basket was afwul. So I decided to make some collages for you guys. This is the best Asos has got to offer right now. According to me, myself and I.


Christmas shoes | faux fur stole | happy new year headband | t-shirt dress with frill



denim pinafore dress | scallop hem skirt | faux fur fluff ball | clip in cat ears



star printed blouse | chunky knit dress | fila high neck dress | christmas snowball jumper



weekday sparkly flares | jack wills faux fur stole | burgundy boots | 70's ribbed trousers


I ended up with the exact amount of €750,01 for these sixteen items, which is way more than I'll ever be able to spend in one single shopping session. But I REALLY wanted all of these items. I mean: have you seen the star printed blouse, the super cute christmas shoes, the clip in cat ears (which are actually meant for halloween but I'd really wear them for any Christmas outfit as well) and those rust colored ribbed trousers?!

Of course I didn't spend all that money. I ended up deleting my basket and putting all the items in collages. I really like creating those crazy little collages for my blogposts, as you might have noticed before (here, here or here, for example). But the question is: do you like seeing them as much as I like making them? It takes quite some time to create these collages, so if you really hate them, I guess I should quit making them right away, haha. I know they aren't really perfect (yet), but practise makes perfect right? ;)

And, I'd also love to know if you've ever spent this much money in one shopping session. What was your most expensive shopping trip EVER? Tell me, tell me!

P.S. Did you know you could get 30% off everything you order right now on asos.com? Use the code BLESSED to get your discount. Ends on 3.00 AM ET on the 1st of December (2015)

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohhhh sommige dingen zijn zo gek! Maar anderen zijn dan weer te leuk! Thanks for sharing! XO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. aaah haha! Beste bezigheid tijdens het ziek zijn, laat je toch weer een stukje beter voelen! Toffe items! Flink geshopt haha :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ja, veel te veel leuks he? Ik kan ook de hele dag op Asos scrollen, maar dan heb ik straks no moneys meer. Dus ik probeer er gewoon niet op te kijken :) Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Jaa same here! :) Is altijd zo fijn om al die dingen in het winkelmandje te gooien. Totdat je die stomme totaal prijs ziet en weer realiseert dat je geen rijke tata bent... meh.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. amazing collection

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ja er zijn soms aparte dingen te vinden op Asos!! Ik houd daar altijd wel van, haha! :-P

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Jaaa haha heerlijk vind ik dat!! Je moet toch iets! ;)

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hahahha rijke tata :')!!! Ja, die totaalprijs is altijd héél jammer. Kon je maar een keer 1 minuut gratis shoppen ofzo winnen. Man, man, man, dat zou tof zijn.

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Haha wat is je blog leuk! Ik kom erop via de secret santa winactie. Maar jaaa zo herkenbaar dit, en die collages zijn echt geweldig! Leuk om ook weer een nieuwe blogger te ontdekken zo! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Oh, wat een ontzettend leuke spulletjes heb je gevonden! Nu wordt mijn wishlist NOG langer, haha :) Ik wil zelf ook weer nodig eens gaan shoppen, maar ik stel het maar even uit tot over twee weken, als mijn toetsweek weer voorbij is... :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Ohh inmiddels is je toetsweek voorbij hoop ik, haha, lekker late reactie. Hoop dat alles goed is gegaan! En nu lekker verdiend vakantie. Mocht je nog een shopsessie gepland hebben staan: veel plezier! ;)

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Ahh dankjewel!!! Super leuk om te horen :D

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen