zondag 8 november 2015

Monday's Major Throwback

SASHIONBLOG mondays major throwback 000a (1800x1256)

In the five years I've been blogging, I've posted lots of outfit pictures online. As I started this blog last August, I haven't really collected lots of outfits on this blog, so I thought it would be fun to do a throwback with some outfits I wore over the years 2011 - 2015. And of course I'm answering whether I would still wear these outfits. Let's go!



SASHIONBLOG mondays major throwback 001a (1800x1264)

2011: my very first year of blogging
2011 was the year in which I loved bright pink jeans. I saw lots of bloggers wearing these jeans, so I just had to get myself a pair as well. I wore it about one time, took these pictures and later on decided they just weren't really my cup of tea. Oh and those short blazers aren't really me as well. They just don't suit me. I'd rather wear a long or oversized blazer!

YES to the outfit on the right! I love the bow tie, it's really cute. And those shorts are awesome. And the heels!! I still have them, but they're not as pretty anymore. I think I have to throw them out, but I just don't want to. Why? Just look at this picture. The heels are awesome! And thick, so they're not even that uncomfortable.

SASHIONBLOG mondays major throwback 002a (1760x1264)

2012: the year in which I didn't post any fall / winter outfits
When going through my archives of 2012, I noticed that I didn't really post any fall / winter appropriate outfits. So that's why I chose these two summer outfits. I love both of them. The one with the playsuit is SO cute. I actually sold the heels and I'm thinking of selling the playsuit as well: it's quite short and I haven't worn it in two years. But when I see this outfit, I really want to keep it. What do you guys think?!

I love the other outfit as well. The pictures turned out great (thank you golden hour!) and the outfit is still one of my go-to outfits. Whenever I don't know what to wear, I throw on these floral pants and this perfect H&M top. And with adding my long boohoo.com blazer (keep reading), I make it entirely fall appropriate.

SASHIONBLOG mondays major throwback 003a (1800x1341)

2013: The good year
Sooo this is what I call a good year! My outfits were on point, I could barely find one I don't like anymore, so I chose two top outfits. First the summer outfit, with a Pieces top with feather print, H&M shorts I've had for ages and these gorgeous Inkkas sneakers. I guess you could call these beauties the start of my sneaker addiction.

The fall outfit is perfect. I threw the coat out last year. I still loved it, but it was just torn apart. I wore it a lot, so it had holes all over the place. Too bad, because the color is gorgeous! I did sell these leather pants though: they didn't really fit me well as you can see in the pics. And I would probably wear a loose top with this outfit instead of this tight top. But furthermore: great outfit, if I may say so myself.

SASHIONBLOG mondays major throwback 004a (1800x1333)

2014: Colorful hair, but not so colorful outfits
In 2014, I went for a more plain and simple style. All white, all black, all grey.. That's basically all I wore. I like the idea of all white for fall, with a pair of brown shoes. And the outfit on the right is on point as well. The sneakers give it just a hint of color, which I loved back then - and I still love it. I should wear these sneakers more often..

P.S. I was going for pink hair this year, but it was a lot of work to keep it pink (I had to use a color conditioner every two week to keep it pretty and shiny), so at the end of the year, I decided to go back to blonde. I guess you could say I've had a hell of a hair history, hehe.

SASHIONBLOG mondays major throwback 005a (1800x1331)

(the first half of) 2015: fun shirts
The first half of 2015 was all about fun shirts. I started shopping at the men's department again and that gave me some pretty cute shirts. Like the Simpsons shirt, which I actually found at the boy's department. Turns out I can fit in the biggest boy's size quite good. Yay! Kid's departments are often filled with cute tops and sweaters with prints you won't find at the men's or women's department.

The other shirt is form the Hema x MOAM collaboration. The new collab collection will be out soon and I'm sure I'll try to hunt the newest Hema sausage shirt again. Dutch people will probably understand.

I'm a style schizophrenic
I guess you could say I'm definitely a style schizophrenic when you look at all of these outfits together. I do like seeing how my photography got better... And how some items I've had for ages will never grow old. Like these ones I showed you a little while ago, for example.

So. Do you really have a definite style?! And have you changed your hair this much as well? Or am I really just the only one who changes her hair every, say, half year?

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk om zo'n throwback te doen! De outfit met de roze broek en blazer past inderdaad helemaal niet in jou stijl, maar herken het wel dat je dingen toen aan hebt geschaft omdat het trend was. Uiteindelijk kom je er toch achter wat je echte eigen stijl is en komen de leukste outfit's er uit :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ontzettend leuk om te zien! Ik heb ook niet echt één stijl qua kleding. Mijn haar is altijd dezelfde kleur. Ik heb mijn haar nog nooit geverfd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuk om te zien, al je outfits ook van vroeger. Moet ik ook eens gaan doen, al ga ik me denk ik wel schamen, hahaha! Mijn stijl is ook heel wisselend, maar eigenlijk vind ik dat wel grappig om te zien. Ik vind je laatste jaar de leukste stijl.

    Liefs,

    Shalane

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Heel tof om de outfits naast elkaar te zien! Je hebt een hele toffe stijl! :) Jou kledingstijl is best veranderd, maar op een positieve manier! De laatste outfit met het rookworsten t-shirt vind ik erg gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Haha zo leuk om terug te zien! Ik ben gek op jouw mannen/jongetjes shirts :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat leuk om te zien zeg! Veel verschillende looks en kapsels :-) maar vind ze eigenlijk allemaal leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Leuk om te zien! Je hebt echt een gave stijl :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Haha, leuk om te zien!
    Mijn eerste outfit foto's zijn verschrikkelijk! :')

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Haha nee hè!! Fijn dat ik niet de enige ben :-P Dat scheelt dan al weer!!

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Ja ik vind het ook altijd wel leuk om terug te kijken! Zeker als ik zie dat het dan best een beetje is verbeterd, haha. Dankjewel!

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Hahah ja, de ALLER eerste zijn bij mij ook echt afschuwelijk. Die plaatste ik dan voornamelijk op lookbook en chictopia, heb er laatst nog een paar van opgeslagen, gewoon voor mijn eigen lol! :-P

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. You sure have showcased some great outfits here. You look beautiful in all.
    My style is very effortless simple chic looks. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen