maandag 12 oktober 2015

Hotspot | T.I.T.S. Amsterdam



This is the shit! Otherwise known as T.I.T.S., an amazing and pretty new store in Amsterdam. T.I.T.S. opened it's doors in April 2015 and has been seen on many many hotspot lists already. And if you see the pictures and the store, you'll probably know why. T.I.T.S. is amazing, and I'm not only saying this because I tend to like boobies (hence the girlfriend). T.I.T.S. has amazing clothes. And it's the one and only seller of Lazy Oaf in the Netherlands!! Do you really need more reasons to visit this store?! If you do (and also if you don't, because of course you'll need to know the address), read along.


















T.I.T.S. is filled with only the best stuff. Not just the best clothing - also the best interior goodies and cards that will make you laugh out loud. Owners Nathalie Zoeteweij and Mathilde Kamphuis found the best solution for those boyfriends who actually don't want to go shopping with you: the boyfriend corner. While you're running around the store collecting the items you want to try on, your boyfriend can sit on a chair with a cup of coffee. And probably stare at the boobies hanging all over the store (the big colorful print is made by Liselotte Wijma). When you're trying on your new favorite items, please note the amazingly cute hooks to hang your items on. The palm tree, the pineapple, the shell... So cute! Insiders tip: they're from GEKAAPT, another great store super close to T.I.T.S.!

WARNING: You can't leave this store without buying anything. But no worries, you'll probably buy the best item of your life: I bought a Dr Denim flared jeans when I visited the store and I've been living in those jeans lately. They're super comfy, super pretty, and super flared.

Where can you find T.I.T.S.?
In real life: De Clerqstraat 78, 1052 NK, Amsterdam
On Instagram: here
On Facebook: here
On the world wide web: here

Would you like to visit this store?!

16 opmerkingen:

  1. gaaf winkeltje! Hele toffe details :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jeetje mineetje wat een toffe shop! Ik heb echt de behoefte om nu naar Amsterdam te crossen en er binnen te stormen hahaha. Ziet er zo gaaf uit, komt zeker weten op mijn to-do list! Je blog is echt heel leuk.
    Liefs Ellemieke.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Waaaaaauw, prachtig! Zelfs dat 'tieten schilderij' vind ik tof! Hahahaha. XO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een leuk winkeltje :-D Leuke spullen allemaal! Mooie foto's ook!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Jaa hier ga ik zeker nog heen! Wilde er vorige week nog heen gaan, maar toen had ik helaas geen tijd :( Lijkt me een geweldige winkel :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ja hè!! Echt een aanrader om eens te bezoeken :)

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ahh dankjewel Ellemieke!! Heel lief :) Het ziet er tof uit hè? Iedere keer als ik de foto's zie (of een foto van de winkel op instagram), wil ik er ook écht weer heen!!

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ah ja je moet er zeker heen!! Het is inderdaad geweldig, haha. Ben benieuwd hoe je het vond als je geweest bent!

    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. "I love you slightly less than gin" :'D. Ziet er super leuk uit en mooie foto's ook! Ik wil die dino!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love store with cool design concepts


    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Whaaaa I also still need to visit t.i.t.s. as well... I've been following their instagram (which is awesome) for a while now. And apparently the store is just a few minutes from my house! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Ziet er leuk uit hoor! Binnenkort maar even heen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen